CS371p Blog Week 14: Kyzer Polzin
- What did you do this past week? This past week I spent a lot of time working on projects for my classes. Since none of my classes have finals, I have a lot of projects due by the end of this last week and I have just been slammed with working on those.
- What’s in your way? Time-management and being so close to the semester. I have a lot of work to do this upcoming week and I am just so ready to be done with this semester. Trying to dig that last bit of effort up is hard when being so close to the end.
- What will you do next week? My main focus is finishing Life as I need to get an M on it to get the grade I want in this class.
- What did you think of Paper #14: The New Methodology? I didn’t read this week’s paper.
- What was your experience of Life, smart pointers, and virtual? I am still a tad confused on smart pointers (hopefully I get a better grasp as I continue to work on Life as I know it is needed for the Cell class (I think at least)). The main summary of Life and virtual made sense though.
- What made you happy this week? I had a good time with my friends this past week. I played in a dodgeball tournament yesterday that was a lot of fun (we got second place unfortunately). It was just good to let out some steam and not focus on school for a little bit.
- What’s your pick-of-the-week or tip-of-the-week? My tip of the week is to keep a todo list of the things you need to get done whenever you have a lot you are stressing over. I find being able to visualize everything I need to do makes it easier to concentrate on what I am doing because I am not stressing about missing a deadline for something (it is also satisfying crossing it off whenever you’re done).